Are you social, communicative, pro-active, time-conscientious, empathic, and enthusiastic?
Then we are looking for you!
We are seeking volunteers for various teams:
Culinary Team (CT), Public Relations and Communications Team (PRC), WINWIDE’s AllTones Choir (ATC), Youth Participation Team (YPT). Each team consists of a Team Coordinator and Team Members
What is it about?
- Creates and cooks international dishes to be served at WINWIDE events
- Represents the international and intercultural character of WINWIDE in a culinary way
- Will be organizing a Cooking Contest to be held during the WINWIDE Winter Festival in November 2013
- Is looking for people who like to cook in an international environment, as well culinary as socially.
- Represents WINWIDE at public events and seminars
- Builds and maintains contacts with press, media, funds, and stakeholders
- Takes care of the promotion of WINWIDE events
- Takes care of the maintenance of the WINWIDE’s website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Is looking for people who like communication, writing and/or social media
- Sings songs from various countries and cultures
- Performs their songs at the WINWIDE events, and at events at which WINWIDE is represented
- Is looking for people who like music and like to learn practise and together perform international songs from their home countries.
Youth Participation Team
- Is a multicultural team consisting of MBO 4 (intermediate vocational training), HBO (higher vocational education) and University educated men and women between 18 and 35 years old.
- Organizes events built around topics related to WINWIDE’s profile and relevant for young people in an international context
- Represents WINWIDE at events for young people and young professionals.
- Is looking for people in the mentioned age category, who like to represent WINWIDE in their own peer community and at events focused at topics for people of this age.
What is WINWIDE?
WINWIDE is a non-profit organization to which various organizations, companies and independent workers can connect and collaborate with. Her mission is to stimulate Integration Emancipation and Participation in the Netherlands. To accomplish her mission, WINWIDE creates space for the development of a harmonious society through the implementation of its own unique programs, methods and her AllTonesTables projects. WINWIDE is convinced the boundaries between native speakers/migrants, young people/elderly people, and men/women will vanish with its educational programs and projects.
WINWIDE’s unique formula is the AllTonesTables (ATT): Through this formula, locals and internationals interested in in-depth debates and intercultural cooperation are given the opportunity to use their potential and abilities in order to organize ATT debate tables and other ATT intercultural projects, which pay attention to social and civic issues. Gradually, participants also have a chance to follow their own individual learning track.
Our working language is Dutch. Our ATT events are also meant as a training ground to practise the Dutch language. For newcomers who do not yet speak the Dutch language very well, we have language assistants (or ‘buddies’) available to support them with their Dutch. We stimulate participants to speak Dutch and not to be afraid of making mistakes. While practising your Dutch at our ATT events it is the flow of the language that counts. Mistakes are therefore allowed!
Would you like to experience our ATTs? You’re most welcome to visit one of our ATT events. Or join one of our Teams!